Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Overcome Shyness Talk to Me

Hi to all of you that are overcoming your shyness using the Baby Step Method. How is it going?

Are you really and truly working on each baby step? If you are not then get going. Time is moving on. Are you are still thinking, pondering and maybe even rejecting the Baby Step Method. I know it may sound like a silly name to some but so what? It works. Check in with other ex shy persons and they will tell you that they used this technique in some form or another. I have created the Baby Step Method so they may not know it by that name. They will know it when you tell them the details of the Baby Step Method. I can’t make you take the baby steps, that is up to you. I can only give you the tools to help you overcome your shyness.

If you are working on your baby steps good for you. Congratulate yourself on taking the leap. You are on the path to overcoming your shyness. I have one important piece of information I want you to read over and over and over until it is imprinted into your brain. Before I share that I want to tell you a secret. The Baby Step Method is simple but not easy. It is simple so there is nothing truly complex to do. It is not easy because you are doing something that does not come naturally to you. Keep working.

Here is what you must read over and over and over until it is imprinted in your brain - FOCUS ON EFFORT NOT RESULTS. This should be one of your daily mantras. Repeat it over and over and over and over. The Baby Step Method is simple but not easy. The effort you put in will create results. The results will not be instantaneous. That is why you must FOCUS ON EFFORT NOT RESULTS. If you do not put in the effort you will not get the results. Work it, practice it, do it! Every time you do this congratulate yourself. You are focusing on effort not results. One day soon you will wake up and see the results.

I have a request. I would love to hear from you on how this is going. I would also love to hear from you with your questions about shyness.
Marcia, Your Confidence Coach
http://www.notshynow.com

No comments: