Sunday, January 28, 2007

End Shyness Now - Your Check Up

Greetings to all.
A few days ago I shared with you a quick, simple technique that you can use when you feel shy. I am sure you have tried this technique. I am also sure you used it a number of times. I am also sure it was helpeful and handy when your shyness took over.

I also shared with you the Baby Step Method to end shynesss. This is your check up visit. How are you doing? Are you making progress?

You should be working on those baby steps every day. Do not get discouraged. The way to overcome your shyness is to focus on effort, not results. The fact that you are making the effort is what is important if you want to end your shyness. If you focus on effort results will come. It is just like the saying "Practice Makes Perfect." Focus, Focus, Focus on effort. Practice, Practice, Practice.

For more tips and info check out: www.notshynow.com

Marcia, your Confidence Coach

No comments: